Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: I MET HER!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This prayer brought to you by the anti christ....Thats rich..*L*

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEIDI!!! You have my email addy..i expect them by midnight tomorrow!! (please send the dirty ones..other ones optional) *EG

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really only have a few minutes to post here...I just had to stop in and read the board cuz I knew heidster would post here *L*....I am not quite through with my weekend yet, and it is coming to an end way too soon for me.....*sad*....I'll post later, but I just wanted to toss this in.....What an incredible weekend this has been for me!!!!!!! And I love Canadians even more than I really thought I did..*G*..Its beyond words to try and describe walking into that restaurant and setting my eyes on her for the first time....I'm pretty sure we woke up that whole hotel when we first saw each other *L*.....After two years of sharing laughter and tears, it was beyond incredible to FINALLY meet her and get those hugs real time....she's just as funny as she is here....and heartwarming, and a truly beautiful person...she has always been "real" to me...but to see her and touch her and laugh with her, and to fight back the tears with her..... its a moment I will carry through my life and take with me as I leave this world, as one of the best times of my entire life...if you have an online friend you want to meet.....DO IT...heidster.....I WANNA SEE THE PICS FIRST!!! *L*....

  4. #14
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *jealous of red* I wanna keep the hotel up with noise....with heidi. Maybe I read that wrong.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Well Dayum!!!..Did you expect me to be any other way....Red?..I have a pic of me flashing ...what the fuck was I doin?..LMAO...I think I was feeling my drinks by that time..*shakes head*....Poor Poor Rob..*EG*....I cant wait to do it again...and really touch you're labia next time...and Now you know I would..*LOL*...Way too much fun..*hugs*..*S*

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *as the real tears fall..
    that is so wonderful smile

  7. #17
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!...Welcome back again..*G*..I was gonna post a pic here but Redhead wont let me..*G*...So i'll send you one in email.. smile...We had soooo much fun!!..WooHoo!!!!!!!!!...Now I wanna meet all of you...*G*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I met her too....*VBS*
    And I love it....Nearly a month now...*s

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Someone clue me into who Moby met? *L*.....heidi....I miss you *slurp* *G*

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Labia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •